Fresh on the market! It is definitely a rare opportunity to find brand new residences with superior quality in such a sough after suburb. These 3 modern double-storey homes with high-end finishes provide a perfect foundation for families! Each stunning home features 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car garage, 1 study area, which is an absolute standout.
• Unit 1: 4ÃÆ’Ã’-3ÃÆ’Ã’-2, 231.5 sqm building area
• Unit 3: 4ÃÆ’Ã’-3ÃÆ’Ã’-2, 254.9 sqm building area
Positioned on a quiet and desirable street, these double storey homes have been designed to capture north-west aspect and river & city views from upstairs.
With a functional floor plan throughout, the ground level presents multiple living and entertaining space, including a formal living area with access to front oversized alfresco – framed by beautifully landscaped surrounds, as well as a formal dining room. The 35c extreme high ceiling and large format porcelain tile generates significant sense of space that makes your interior design unique!
At the heart of the home, the spacious and modern kitchen comes with incredible design and integrated appliances. Engineer stone benchtop, soft close Blum hinges, and tiled splash back provide you a perfect place to cook your gourmet food.
There are 4 large bedrooms with 1 in ground level and the other 3 light-filled bedroom on upstairs. The master suite features breathtaking views from Swan river and Perth CBD, plus above-the-top ensuite with full height tilling ceiling plus a 500mm spacious bath basin! Quality carpets throughout all bedrooms.
The residences just a stone throw away from a beautiful park and only take 3mins walk to Ardross Primary School and 8mins walk to Applecross Senior High School. Close to all amenities and easy access to Canning Hwy. This prestigious location meets all you need and want!
• 40mm engineer stone benchtop
• Semi-gloss 2PAC paint finish
• Laminate finish (timber like)
• Soft close Blum hinges
• Tiled splash back
• Finger pull drawers
• Ariston kitchen appliances (rangehood, oven, cooktop)
*Bathroom & Laundry
• 20mm Engineer Stone Benchtop
• Laminate finish (timber like) cabinets
• Full height tiles
• Large format porcelain tile (600 x 600mm) to Wet Area Floor & Wall
• Hobless Shower
• Tile Insert Floor Waste
• Large format porcelain tile (900 x 450mm) to Main Floor and Laundry
• Cut Pile Polyester Carpets on Gold foam underlay to bedrooms and upper floor
• 92mm Half Splayed Semi Gloss skirting throughout
• Double brick finish both ground floor and upper floor
• Timber framed patio
• 35c (3m) high ceiling
• Colobond Trimdek Roof with 50mm Anticon insulation
• Dulux texture render to external walls
• James Hardie Scyon Axon cladding over top floor double brick walls
• Midland Brick 400×200 60mm commerical pavers
• Sliding Mirror Wardrobe with built in 3 drawers Insert
• LED down lights
• Reverse Cycle Ducted Aircon
• Smart home system
• Security alarm system
• 2 remote garage
The particulars and photographs shown on this website are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation in any respect on the vendor or the agent. The information, opinions and publications available on this website are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. The material on this website is not and should not be regarded as legal, financial or real estate advice. Users should seek their own legal, financial or real estate advice where appropriate. Every effort is made to ensure that the material is accurate and up to date. However, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information provided. You should make your own inquiries and obtain independent professional advice tailored to your specific circumstances before making any legal, financial or real estate decisions.